Marietta, Georgia (Cobb County)
6-4-3 DP Baseball will soon be having open tryout clinics for its 2020/2021 academy teams - ages 8-18. Player age is determined by the cut-off date of 4/30/21. The 6-4-3 tryouts will be led by Danny Pralgo, Ric Bishop, Nelson Pedraza, Jamaal Hawkins and/or Brett Beasley and staffed by our academy coaches plus current and former collegiate players. All tryout clinics will take place at Aviation Sports Complex in Marietta, Georgia. In the event of rain or severe weather on a tryout date, please check the 6-4-3 website for updates, information, and other details. Due to the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, 6-4-3 will email specific guidance about each tryout day to all registered players in advance of each scheduled tryout clinic.
The upcoming tryout clinic schedule is as follows:
|Age||# of teams||Date||Day||Check-In Opens||Tryout Time|
|10U||2 or 3||16-Jul||THURS||8:00am||9:00am- 2:30pm|
|11U||2 or 3||16-Jul||THURS||2:30pm||3:15pm-8:45pm|
|9U||2 or 3||23-Jul||THURS||8:00am||9:00am-1:00pm|
|18U||1 or 2||9-Aug||SUN||8:00am||9:00am- 7:00pm|
*Notes: Potential teams subject to player turn-out, position/talent depth and interest from quality coaches. Times are approximate - clinic hours may run shorter or longer. Check-in will begin one (1) hour prior to all event start times.
Also, please note the following important tryout details:
- Player age is determined by the cut-off date of 4/30/21.
- Players are encouraged to bring lunch and/or snacks with them to the tryout clinic. The concession stand on-site will be open as well for all tryout dates.
- Due to the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, 6-4-3 will email specific guidance about each tryout day to all registered players in advance of each scheduled tryout clinic.
- A list of head coaches for the 2020-2021 season can be accessed here.
- We encourage you to review frequently asked questions to learn more about the tryout clinics and general information about playing on a 6-4-3 DP Baseball academy team, including an explanation of cost structure.
- Additional 18U age group details can be accessed here.
- If you cannot make the assigned date for your child's age group, please contact David Carr (678.520.7334) for possible alternate times earlier in the summer (note: alternate times not guaranteed). Please note that alternate tryout opportunities will be fewer in number this summer due to the calendar challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please make every effort to attend the scheduled, rising age group tryout for your player.
- The clinic cost for all ages is $95.00.
- After tryouts, players and families being invited to join a 6-4-3 team should be prepared to make their decision to accept the offer within 24 hours of a phone call. Families will also be asked to complete a Player Registration Form and Medical Waiver and submit the annual player registration payment of $250.00 within 24 hours after accepting a roster spot.
Due to the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, 6-4-3 will email specific guidance about each tryout day to all registered players in advance of each scheduled tryout clinic.
Please be aware that refunds will only be awarded 5 days or more before the scheduled tryout date. Full credits to the player's 6-4-3 account will be available.
Note: When registering, please create separate accounts for each player (ex. Siblings).
Important: Once on event page, scroll down to find correct event and age group.
Click blue “ Sign Up Now!” button and enter player name into “ New to our site?” box on right-hand side of screen.
If the player is already in our system, please click his or her name and follow the remaining instructions. If player is new, continue creating new account and fill out all information areas. Thank you!